HSS Ground Stub Drill Bits DIN1897; Straight shank; High speed steel body; General purpose drills for use on automatics and turret lathes; Suitable for drilling steels, cast iron, alloy steel and malleable cast iron; 118° point angle.
HSS Ground Stub Drill Bits DIN1897
· Made of the high speed steel;
· Short flute and short overall length for maximum rigidity in machine drilling;
· General purpose drills for use on automatics and turret lathes;
· For drilling steel, cast steel, grey cast iron, malleable iron, sintered metal and low hardness alloyed materials;
· Full range of diameters from 1.0 to 10.0mm in 0.5mm increments for flexibility to cover a broad reange of applications.